POST HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Tumwater Soccer Club is offering up to a total of $4,000-$6,000 in scholarships to be used for expenses for post High School education. Scholarship(s) will be awarded to the top scoring applicant(s). All candidates must meet the following requirements.
1. The candidate must have played at least one complete soccer season with the Tumwater Soccer Club. (This will be verified by our registration records.)
2. The candidate must be a senior attending a school within the Tumwater School District (this includes private and home schools).
1. Complete the attached application form.
2. Include an essay of less than 500 words addressing the theme “What youth soccer has meant to me.”
3. Mail the application form and the essay to:
Tumwater Soccer Club Scholarship
PO Box 14304
Tumwater, WA 98511
The application must be postmarked on or before April 17, 2023.
Selected applicants will be notified prior to the day of their High School graduation.
Award of the Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to the recipient (i.e., posted to their school account) upon proof of enrollment at a post-secondary institution and submission of school ID #.
Click HERE for 2023 Tumwater Soccer Club Scholarship Application